Are you fun, outgoing and love healthy soup? You could be our next superstar PT in-store demo person!
What’s in a demo?
The in-store demo person is that person you get excited to see while you grocery shop because they have yummy treats to sample!
These demos are very important to us, because it gives people who haven’t had a chance to try our soups the opportunity to do so and also get a chance to learn about our company, values and what makes our soups special.
- Generally healthy and active, and love well-balanced food;
- An outgoing personality and love to chat people up;
- A fast learner, so you can learn about our company, types of soups and tell shoppers all about it;
- A valid drivers license and car or method of transportation;
- Connected to the community, or have a desire to;
- Love to have fun!
- A background in nutrition is a plus;
- Food Safe I certificate is a plus.
This is a perfect part time job for students or for those who have other jobs or commitments. Generally our schedule is pretty flexible, and we can work with your availability!
Sundays are a desirable day for demo-ing…why? It’s a big grocery shop day for many households 🙂
Demos are booked in 2 to 4 hour windows. You will be responsible for picking up/dropping off equipment + time it takes to get to the store so you should account for 3.5 hours – 5.5 hours per shift.
Compensation starts at $15 / hour, DOE. We also reimburse for any parking costs!
You will also get soups to try so you can talk about it to people + as a team member you get some free soups too!
You have the opportunity to do (depending on the week) anywhere from 1-3 demos per week.
We do ask that you are available for a demo at least once every two weeks.
Please send an email to email@example.com with a little about yourself and your resume. We do ask that you join us for a demo the 1st time as a trial to see if it’s a fit for both of us!